Monday, November 30, 2009

Other Sister Blogs Also Moved Over

Some of my other sister blogs have also been moved over to a new server. They are my new Martial Arts Blog and Pharmaceutical Sales Blog. Check them out there to at their new location. These were also former Blogger blogs. Of course, my motivation blog is not part of my Canadian motivational speaker website.

I also started a new blog for dog lovers called Life With Dogs Blog too. It has a lot of training videos featuring my Lhasa Apso dogs as well.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hi, visiting from the Motivation Station blog, thank you so much for your insightful comments. I appreciate it.
I am a student of the martial arts, Hapkido and Tae Kwon Do, certainly helps keep me centered. It is so nice to meet a fellow martial artist.

Clint said...

Hi Martha, I've subscribed to the Motivation Station blog on my Google Reader. Hopefully see you at my blogs (now Wordpress based) at their new locations.

Clint